!My name is Nadine
Actually, my mother picked the name for me, it’s a French name, and in Russian language means “hope”. I am the older one in the family and we are just two sisters.
I like my name very much, and I always thanks Mom for choosing this lovely name for me.
To participate click here: dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/daily-prompt-name/
- Nadine Issa Photography (smileyface80.wordpress.com)
- They call me The Nameless One | The Nameless One
- Daily prompt name | myguiltypleasures
- Bob Dylan or just Dylan? | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- daily prompt name, thea maria viveka | myguiltypleasures
- “Nanuschka” is not my real name | Nanuschka’s Blog