Lovely prompt for today! Why do I blog? Could you ask someone why do you breath? Breathing may be necessary to exist and live, blogging is the same but from a different aspect. Blogging offers satisfaction in a way that you say all what you feel and think about without getting worried. Not getting worried from the point that the blog is your place where you can express yourself freely; no one can stop you from publishing your thoughts and ideas, you are the one who make control here.
As I always say “I have something to tell”, thats why I blog primarily. I have a lot to write about, a way of living, thoughts, ideas, worries, concerns, and many things to write about from my own point of view. Blogging and writing is a way to announce that I DO EXIST!
- The Inspiration Behind Blogging For Me Personally (prefs.zemanta.com)
- I like to blog it! blog it! | amateurxpress
- Blogging is Therapeutic. | ayimas
- Daily prompt: million dollar question | Taking time, making time
- Daily Prompt: The Magic Question of Why Do I Blog? | My Daily Prompt Blog
- Why? Why Blog? Why Write? Why Breathe? | Tony’s Texts
- SELFISH BASTARD, I am | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Daily Prompt: Million-Dollar Question | Of Glass & Paper
- Sometimes it’s good to let the crazy out. | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Million-Dollar Question | Musical Foodie Love
- My story collection Platypus | Inside My Glitching Mind
- 2 Who is Sofie? DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary