Actually, there are more than three posts that I’ve liked in the past week, but I’ll try to mention three of the best posts I’ve read last week. I am subscribing in many blogs; either for writing or those for photography, one of the photography blogs I am following is Piteira Photography. Last week the blog’s photographer posted a photo session for engagement of Robyn & Nicky, incredible photos, the simplicity and naturalness of the couple impressed me. There are too many photographers around the world, and they really have a talent, but few of them impress me. My passion for photography goes on a specific perception, simplicity is an important element for successful photography, thats my opinion.
The second blog post I’ll mention is in Live to write – Write to Live blog, its really an interesting worth reading blog. Last week, an interesting post was published titled: Secrets of Successful Freelance Writers – Part 2 of 2, it was useful post, at least for me as a freelance writer. The post talks about the secrets of successful freelance writers which are pointed by: studying our craft through searching for wide resources either online or through books, creating our own system, paying attention to the details, and at last providing over-the-top service. All the published posts in Live to write blog are useful and helpful and I got benefit of them, these posts are a guide for every freelance writer.
The last post blog that I’ll talk about here is at LooknWalk blog. I don’t want to pick a specific post because of the fact that I enjoy every post Alex and Cristina publish, really its an attractive blog. The couple talk about their travels, photos, daily life, and their good and bad times.
For more entries of sharing love here are some other entries:
- Tips for Becoming a Freelance Writer (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- 3 People All Freelance Writers Should Follow (youngworkathomemoms.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt ~ Press It (opheliadreamsinwatercolour.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Pressing On to Share The Love (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Showing some love… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Words, Wisdom, and a New Way of Looking at a Familiar Thing | Conversations
- HIGH FIVE | Day of the Week Fat Pants
- Just Because I Like Limburger Chees, So Should You | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Press It | Completely Disappear
- Daily Prompt: Press It 11th April 2013 | ittikorn1994
- Press It | I solemnly swear i am upto no good!
- Love, love love! | Prompt Queen
- Daily Prompt: Press It | C Tonight
- My Daily Prompt Blog
- Daily Prompt: Pressing On to Share The Love | My Daily Prompt Blog
- Daily Prompt: Press It | JUkk
- Pats, Hugs and love for Bloggers Galore | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Daily Prompt: Press It | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Shine a little light | Tell Tale Therapy
- Cyber Ménage à trois | writemybrainsout
- Daily Prompt: Pressed To Appreciate | Creative Mysteries
- Daily Prompt: Press It « Mama Bear Musings
- My Top Three are….Um, Give Me a Minute… | The Cutter Rambles
- Pressingly good reads | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- Press, Endure, Survive | The Nameless One