Never judge a book by its cover! This conclusion comes up after purchasing number of books based on their attractive cover, mysterious covers attract me to buy the book, the time when I haven’t read for the author before. After time, I stopped judging the book’s cover, and only focus on the author’s name and the book itself by its content not cover. From the beginning, I am a little bit cautious about new authors, what if it comes to cover! I believe that some writers, new ones specially, put their effort on attractive covers. Its nice to have a special cover, but the content and the story itself should be special and readable too.
- Judge a Book by its Cover (happycreativeblog.wordpress.com)
- Please Judge a Book by its Cover (dragonflydithers.wordpress.com)
- Judge a book by its cover: Dan Brown’s ‘Inferno’ (timesunion.com)
- I don’t know what I’m talking about. (bookinessblog.wordpress.com)
- « Mama Bear Musings
- It’s the 21st Century: There Is No Excuse for A Bad Cover
- | Ramisa the Authoress