Have you ever truly felt déjà vu, the sensation that you’ve already had the experience you’re currently having?
Never said “deja vu”, because I am one of those who believe that experiences and lessons never end, and life is full of surprises, its the element of surprise. Whatever we know or practice, there will come a day that we feel we know nothing and totally unable to act. On the other hand, those people who feel as if they know everything and lost the taste of living new aspects, than its death! I mean mental death, so no one should think or feel the “Deja Vu” sensation.
- 3 Types of Déjà Vu You Have Never Heard About (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- PSYCHOLOGY! (a post that i posted in my last blog and i think that it’s really important and that you’d like it!) (teenagershere.wordpress.com)
- Three jokes on Stalin | Philosophy & Photography
- Where have we seen that before? | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Déjà Vu – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu « Mama Bear Musings
- Deja Vu | Yes, It has happened before | Bullets & Dreams
- Déjà Vu By Another Name | The Jittery Goat
- M is for Merry-Go-Round | justmomentarily
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu | Joe’s Musings
- Already seen | Spunky Wayfarer