Ten years passed for the memory of the American activist Rachel Corrie who have been crushed under the bulldozer by one of the Israeli Occupied Forces members. Corrie was one of the American activists who arrived Gaza, Palestine on January, 2003 as a member of the International Solidarity Movement. One of Rachel Corrie’s mission for her presence in Palestine was to prevent the destruction of Palestinians Houses by the IOF. On March 16, 2003, and after hours of confronting with the Israeli Occupied soldiers, the bulldozers moved on and run over Rachel’s body twice in a purposed way which led to her death.
Actually, Rachel’s death was not the first, IOF, used through years to kill and destruct Palestinians houses in a purposed aim to delete Palestine history as if there were no people or land related to them. Here you can have a look about israeli occupied forces treatment with Plaetinian People since the Nakba in 1948. The Israeli entity acts as if Palestine belongs to Israeli people who have been immigrated from Europe as a result of Bulford promise to make a Homeland for Jewish People on the ruins of Palestine. Unfortunately, the Arabic governments were involved in the Palestinian immigration to Arabs states in order to settlement where they are, in this way, Palestinians will never think of returning back to Palestine, thats what Arabs governments and International States thought.
The memory of Rachel Corrie is an opportunity to conclude that Palestine will never ever be forgotten, and in the existence of honorable people, Palestine will be only the HOMELAND of Palestinian People.
- Remembering Rachel Corrie – 10 years on (palsolidarity.org)
- Rachel Corrie: NEVER Forget She Was MURDERED by Israel (careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com)
- 10 year anniversary of murder of Rachel Corrie, justice activist bulldozed by Zionist army (ingaza.wordpress.com)
- FACT SHEET: The Killing of Rachel Corrie: Ten Years Later (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- IMEU: FACT SHEET: The Killing of Rachel Corrie: Ten Years Later (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)
- On 10 Year Anniversary, Rachel Corrie’s Parents Call for Justice in Palestine (commondreams.org)
- Rachel Corrie: 1979 – 2003 Ten years on, we will never forget you! (revolutionaryactionnow.wordpress.com)