People think that children are not smart enough to get the idea parents telling them about, because of that they try to make the child closer by telling them fiction stories so they understand the whole situation. When a child takes off his tooth, he or she may be afraid, but the way parents deal with the case lead the child to not be afraid of the scene of his tooth falling out of his mouth. The same point for the existence of Santa Claus, its funny in a way to get the child understand the meaning of birth and get him engaged in the meaning of sacrificing, loving others, and exchanging gifts. Even though I think that children are smarter than we think, but it will be a lovely idea concerning the way we deal with our children, even if we tell them fiction stories.
- Daily Prompt: Fantasy
- Daily Post: Fantasy | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Fiction Isn’t A Lie,But Maybe You’re Liars. | Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Daily Prompt: Fantasy « Mama Bear Musings
- Toothfairy Tales | Living Young & Wild & Free
- pixie dust and elfin tales | Right Down My Alley
- Fantasmagorical | Hope* the happy hugger
- Tooth fairies and all that jazz | I solemnly swear i am upto no good!
- These Peeps are Making Me Dizzy « Sorta-Ginger
- “You Can’t Handle The Truth!” | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Fantasy | My unsorted thoughts