I have always dreamt to have my own business and not any business, I don’t like working in a bank or a company especially that my interests are far away from economics or accounting. Don’t be surprised! Actually my dream is to be a writer, having my own books, and this dream accompanied by my life since many years ago. When the instructor asked us to begin our own business, immediately my mind burned with the ideas that I have always been thinking of. “Library” was the first idea that came to my mind when I decided to write about my own business, and its name will be BISAN!
That was the introduction for Entrepreneurship course project two years ago, and this what had came to my mind when I read the prompt for today. My project was ready but it needed a land to be built in and financial resources, now that these essentials are available, so its time to work…
Description of business:
Those who love reading and don’t have the opportunity to be at a calm place in order to practice his interests, now he can sit, read the book that most satisfies his interests or aspirations, and have a rest with a cup of coffee in the coffee shop. Also this library can go on a partner with universities among the region because in the South there is a lack of libraries.
- Daily Prompt: A Plot of Earth – I have a dream « cognitive reflection
- Daily Prompt: A Plot of Earth | The Gozum Show
- Daily Prompt: Veggies,Plants,Animals Flowers. « Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Daily Post: A Plot of Earth | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Daily Prompt: A Plot of Earth … a finite resource | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- My Secret Garden « Q the Adult
- I Speak For The Land! « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Prompt: A Plot of Earth | genieve celada | photography
- A Plot Of Earth | Hope* the happy hugger
- A Plot O’ Earth « Miss Pelican’s Perch
- Daily Prompt: A Plot of Earth « Mama Bear Musings